Arms Wide Adoption Services cares about your child and their future. That’s why we are offering a scholarship opportunity from our David and Jacque Holland Scholarship Endowment Fund. Students who were adopted or are in foster care placement with Spaulding for Children/Arms Wide Adoption Services or Christian Child Help Foundation are eligible to apply.
- An applicant adopted or in foster care placement through Spaulding for Children/Arms Wide Adoption Services or Christian Child Help Foundation.
- A student who applied to or is currently studying in an accredited college, university, or trade school. Currently enrolled students must maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average and be working towards a certification, or bachelor’s or higher degree.
- A student who has completed high school with a minimum 2.0 grade point average or achieved a G.E.D
- The State of Texas has established eligibility for state tuition and fee waivers. Currently, only students who were adopted out of the foster care system in the State of Texas, received adoption assistance (subsidy) and Medical assistance (Medicaid) or students in foster care, qualify for the state tuition and fee waiver. This scholarship opportunity is available to these students; however, it is also available to students who do not meet the criteria for state tuition and fee waiver. Students who enroll in a private or out-of-state college or university and meet all other eligibility requirements may also apply.
- An applicant who has demonstrated the ability to be successful in the program that they have chosen
- An applicant who is willing to be an Ambassador for special needs children
If your child meets these eligibility requirements, please take note of the application instructions and the submission deadline. Click HERE for the application requirements and instructions.
DEADLINE: May 14, 2021
For questions, please contact Shelly Webster at (713) 681-6991 x161