Arms Wide Adoption Services charges no fees to adoptive families. We rely on the generosity of people like you in order to fulfill our mission to transform the lives of children in need of safe and nurturing adoptive families.
Here are different ways you can help support Arms Wide and the children and families we serve. If you are interested in helping in any of the ways listed below, please contact the Development office at 713-681-6991.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Arms Wide using our secure online donation form.
- Become a Legacy Donor and leave a planned gift for Arms Wide in your will.
- Fundraise for Arms Wide by directing donations to the agency in lieu of gifts during major life milestones like birthdays, graduations, weddings, memorial gifts, etc.
- Make Arms Wide the beneficiary of third-party fundraising events like shopping parties, crawfish boils, golf tournaments, etc.
- Invite an Arms Wide representative to make a presentation to your church, neighborhood association, professional group, etc. to help Arms Wide raise awareness for its services and the 6,000+ children in foster care in Texas waiting for a family today.
- Learn more about becoming an Arms Wide foster or adoptive parent by attending an upcoming Information Meeting.
- Contact your state representative and let them know that providing a better future for children in foster care is important to you.
- Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay informed about Arms Wide.
- Follow Arms Wide Adoption Services on social media to stay up-to-date on our work and help share information about our mission with your networks.